
I'm at the beach today. My family gets together this week once a year. This year we're at Hilton Head. Really beautiful resort. Im guessing mother nature didn't get the memo. It's rainy and cold, and altogether shitty weather. And I'm feeling a little stressy because I feel like I should be at home getting ready for my move. (I feel like I'm playing hooky!) I should be enjoying this... I'm unemployed, and I've got no place to be for a few more days. *sigh* (Where's that valium when I need it!?)
Anyway, gonna make the most of this. KC & Cunado are coming up tomorrow. Excited to see KC's big pregnant belly! Last time I saw her, she wasn't showing.. now she's coming up on like 30 weeks (31?) so I'm sure she'll be all cute & fatty. <333>
Me: bleh.. I need Immodium AND tampons!
Mom: Didn't I ever tell you there'd be days like this?
Me: (pouting) No.
Mom: Hahah..well that's cuz I didn't want you to commit suicide!
Me: Don't make me laugh! I'll shit my pants!
(The n00b & me)Mom & I had some bonding time tonight.. I had her watch BlogTV with me. Great show, (as always) and she had a ball. Hilarious what a n00b she was! (She was convinced, at first, that everyone could see HER when I opened up the laptop!) Hahaha!

0 comments:
Post a Comment