Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back to BWI

Drove back from BFE to BWI today. My butt is so tired of sitting! Start my job in the morning. Pretty much hella nervous...

I need to leave the house by 0615. Suck. I'll be better at nights, I think. With this being a locked unit - I still have no swipe card - I'm not exactly 100% sure how to get in there!

I pray it'll be a good day.

PS. Somehow I feel a sense of accomplishment that I've driven > 1000 miles this weekend and remained ticket-free! (Knocking the hell outta some wood!) I've had (I think) 5 speeding tickets. I really don't need or want another. (Even though I will admit, I pretty much broke every speed limit tonight!)

I had a bit of a micro-meltdown/ identity crisis when in BFE. Felt a bit like a stranger/guest in my own home. Living out of suitcases is suckity-boo. I kept cleaning saying how I want to be able to come back to a clean house.. It was deja vu- exactly what I did before I left my apartment here!

It occurred to me that I had 2 jobs, and 2 homes, both in 2 different states. And that whole thought was just a little overwhelming!

Pearl of wisdom: Spending the extra money on the expensive winshield wipers is SO worth it!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com