
Dear Baltimore:
Everywhere I go, your water tastes awful. Can you do something about that?
Trying to stay up late, but not doing a very good job at it. Tomorrow is my 1st night shift- 2nd day on the floor. I don't know - not really sure that 2 days will cover it considering EVERYTHING is done by paper! I thought the hospital I came from was primitive with their paper charting - Oh, I just had no idea. Like everything is paper here - and a lot of it is still with carbon duplicates! Holy wow, I have traveled back 20 years in time. They even make credit card things for the patient - to "stamp" the forms... I remember those vaguely as a little kid! Put me in front of a computer & I'll find my way. All these crazy forms kept in all these crazy binders, & I'm not feelin' so confident.
I pray it goes well - my 1st day of orientation I really don't feel like I learned shit. And I've got exactly ONE day of orientation left... and they're making me play charge, and working the code team!?!?
35 muthafucking more shifts.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
35 more shifts
Posted by AKAKatydid at 3:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment