
There's something I just don't get about this place. Everywhere that I've gone and brought my canvas grocery bags, the people insist on putting my stuff in THEIR bags first. I shop at a SuperFresh grocery store here. At first glance, you'd think this was a very progressive, earth-friendly grocery store- after all: they sell their reusable bags at the counter, and have signs offering rebates for re-using bags. Every SINGLE time I've gone, I've brought my own canvas totes, and let the checker know. Without fail, every single time, they've used their plastic grocery bags instead. I don't get it.
Today was even more of a kicker. I went to Target.. bought a LOT of stuff. And bought 2 more of their large canvas bags. The checker not only put everything in plastic Target bags, he threw the canvas bags *into* a plastic grocery bag.
Why oh why?! I just don't get it!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Fuck Environmentalism?
Posted by AKAKatydid at 11:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment