Today I opened up a bottle of wine that I'd been saving for a while. I made a penne pasta with a good organic red sauce for dinner, so I thought a red wine would go nicely. I half expected Mc Chris to jump outta the bottle - It tasted like Robitussin!! Ick! Note to self: Just because it's French and doesn't come in a box, does NOT mean it will taste well. From now on, I'm sticking to my policy of only buying wines that give some kind of flavor description. (And if cough syrup is anywhere in the description- that shit is staying on the shelf!)
Took mom to breakfast - it was nice - I rolled out of bed, changed my sweatpants for Jeans & threw on a beanie- and drove to M&D's to "kidnap" mom for breakfast. We really enjoyed each others' company. And IHOP.. dude they just do breakfasts right.
more, but i'm too tired to think or write.
Took mom to breakfast - it was nice - I rolled out of bed, changed my sweatpants for Jeans & threw on a beanie- and drove to M&D's to "kidnap" mom for breakfast. We really enjoyed each others' company. And IHOP.. dude they just do breakfasts right.
more, but i'm too tired to think or write.


0 comments:
Post a Comment