Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Your rash? Not my forte!

So, I spent several hours this afternoon getting the taxes paid and registration done for my truck. Since I had to get new plates anyway, I decided to go ahead and get the "Nurses Care" plate.


I may regret that decision.

Right after leaving the DMV with the new plate, I headed to get my oil changed. The tech at the shop asks me "How long you been a nurse?" I was like, I don't remember telling him I was a nurse... ah, the plates. *sigh* Well, I'm being polite making small talk, then getting back on my phone surfing the web.. The guy walks up to me, says, "I don't know if you can answer this or not, but can you look at this? [puts hand directly in my face] I've got some kind of rash on my hand, and it started as a small sore here, and now it's red and spreading all over my hand. Can you tell me what this could be?"

Ick. I told him that rashes really weren't my forte, and I couldn't tell him what it was. Seriously. Hadn't had my plate an hour, and I have someone asking me to identify their mystery rash!? If this is what I'm getting into by having a NURSE license plate, I may have it switched sooner rather than later!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com