
Glory Window - photo by alberto246. click on photo for link.
1. Fresh local peaches.
2. My paid off vehicle. (it's paid off, and runs great: the best kind!)
3. NKOTB coming to Charlotte!!?
4. An earlier epiphany / clarity about friendships 0 that keeps me from vesting too much / getting hurt from one-way drains in my life.
5. My self-worth. I may not be the hottest, sexiest, most svelte thing around - but I knwo how good I am, & I'm sure I'll never allow myself to be treated like crap in a relationship again. I'm special. (Brass in Pocket)
6. Neighbors that care enough to check in!
7. Little bits of nature. Squirrels on your porch, frogs on the window, etc.
8. Glory Window in Dallas, Tx. So beautiful!! I'd love to see it in person, someday!
9. 409 miles to a 20-gallon tank. (You'd say that's nothing to brag about - until you realize that's in a pickup truck!)
10. Silence. peace. solitude... at the end of a day.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Today I am Thankful For
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment