Monday, July 28, 2008

So Not Gay? ... At Least he's Honest!


SC Beaches So Not Gay

Well, my jaw dropped when I read this in Sunday's paper.
But then again, I guess I should give him props for honesty:
SC really is a state full of people that don't like others...
Homophobic, xenophobic, bigots... *sigh*
(This is one of the main reasons I hate this state!)

It was this paragraph that got me the most:
To be fair, South Carolina isn't obsessed with gays;
we simply don't like people who aren't from around here
or don't act or sound like us. In addition to not liking gays,
we despise Hispanics, distrust Jews and aren't too fond of Catholics.

What a friendly place this is, huh?!

If you are unable to read the column, I have
copied the full text of this article
here to keep it available
online even after the local paper takes it down.. (they don't
keep things available online very long.) ~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com