Friday, January 19, 2007

Wiki Wacky Woo!

Wow... The infamous Wiki Wacky Woo. Almost giving me flashbacks!

http://daviswiki.org/WikiWackyWoo

Yes, I was one of the "lucky" ones who was initiated into that club when I turned 21. All I really remember is I was with "the Ex-Mex", (if you don't know, don't ask) and Gerald, our roommate at the time. We drove up to Davis in my car... They were trying to pick out the "ultimate" drink for me, for my first legal weekend drinking. The bartender, and half the crowd at the bar suggested I get the Wicki Wacky Woo...

I remember watching the bartender pour all the clear liquors they had into this freakin beer glass. It was a whole beer glass full of hard liquor! I don't remember there being as much juice as the recipe listed lol, because there was something in it, and that disappeared quickly, and then I was drinking a glass full of ice and clear liquor. I didn't want to finish it, but they made me finish the whole thing. It tasted like something that should've been coming UP instead of going down - bleh.

But in looking at what the drink was created for, it was highly effective. When we went to leave, I staggered to the curb, and kinda landed/flopped on the hood of my car, because I wasn't coordinated enough to step off the curb in my heels, and then open the door. What a mess!

Thankfully, that was my one and only experience with the WWW!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com