So, last night, went out with Kara & the girls. It was Monica's birthday, and she wanted to go to Coyote Joe's. I'm not 100% sure I liked the place, but I did like that it wasn't a meat market.. and heck, with a great group of people, you could have fun anywhere! They could make the DMV fun.
Still waiting for my paperwork to be processed, so no idea when I can take the NCLEX. It's getting frustrating. All my paperwork has gone through, but the stuff from my school has not. The school sent all my papers to NC board of nursing, even though I requested SC (eyeroll). I know I'm not in a "race" to take the exams, and I have to stop and think about how I've had a LOT go on since graduation, but still... I'm anxious to get this over with.
I have a bunch of stuff on my mind that I want to type out, but ... well, clumsy me slipped & fell on the stairs tonight, (just the last 2, thank God) so my knees & wrists are hurting pretty good, and typing is not the most comfortable thing. This is not the first time I've slid & fell down the stairs... and it's no wonder I'm *always* paranoid when I go down them.
Speaking of clumsy - need to remember to write about clumsiness & Coyote Joes next time...
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Clumsiness
Posted by AKAKatydid at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment