I've realized it's really funny when your own mother farts. Like ripe huge ones. Took Mamacita for her colonoscopy yesterday morning. After the procedure, they sent me back. The nurse said, "I need two things: I need her to start waking up, and I need her to pass gas before she can go."
So I woke mom up. Little disoriented. Pleasantly happy. Asked her if she could fart; told her she needed to before we could go. She looked at me for a second, like she was really concentrating on what I was saying, then ripped one. And then said, "Now, can I go home?"
She continued with the ginormous farts for the next 10 minutes, each time saying, "Now can I go?" "How many more times do I have to do it before I can go?" And my favorite: "Well, here's what I have to say about that.... (*insert huge fart sound here)!" Ah yes, versed & gas. I'm going to be sure to be in town to take mom on her next colonoscopy!
My incison is itching (internally) plus hair is growing back. Hard to get comfortable. Ah, my friend diphenhydramine. Pulled you out of the medicine cabinet today. Stayed up all night - coudn't get comfortable. Will surely get some rest now!
Decided Tuesday that I'm going to name my incision. (This after deciding last weekend I was gonna name my tumor: Audrey II, after the man-eating blood loving plant from Little Shop of Horrors) So, my incision, I'm affectionately caling "Waldo." You guessed it... pretty soon, you'll all be saying, "Where's Waldo?" And you'll ony see it if you look really closely.
That pill is kicking in..... sleepytime.
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Flatulence, Drugs, & "Waldo"
Posted by AKAKatydid at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment