Since I've been out of school, I've found myself more in love with TV than ever. I don't know where the hell it came from - mostly a craving for mindless entertainment, I suppose. I've been on mental stimulation overload: stress, feeling unwell, & of course, school facts floating in the head. So I'm only slightly embarrassed to admit just how many shows I'm watching regularly:
- Prison Break
Top Chef
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
House
The Class
Real World
Boston Legal
Ace of Cakes
I Love New York*
The White Rapper Show*
What can I say? *shrug* TV is just fun right now. I didn't used to be so interested in tv - rarely watched it, actually. It serves its purpose. I'll never be the pretentious person who states "I never watch TV." You know the folks: those with the accent of arrogance dripping in their voice. Hell, I used to work for the cable company. I had like 500 channels quite literally at my fingertips. It didn't much interest me back then; right now it does.

0 comments:
Post a Comment