Sunday, July 31, 2005

Good Fort Building Material!

News flash: It's official:
There is such thing as too many pillows.
I don't take up much space in bed, so I have plenty of room for stuff like pillows. So when I couldn't even fit on the bed to sleep without kicking some of them off, you know there's a LOT. I had pulled all the pillows off my big chair and couch while I was cleaning. Piled 'em up on the bed. There's a virtual poly-fill mountain here! I don't know how many there are in total... I'm afraid to find out! My guess is probably around 14.

But it seems like a zillion. And somewhere at the base of said Poly-Fill Mountain is a big fat down comforter contributing to the bulk. Oh to be seven again! This is some good fort-building material here!!

1 comments:

AKAKatydid said...

I was waiting to publish this until I finally uploaded the pic I took... edited post to add it. Yeah, see that little corner of just sheets? That's where I slept! *shaking head*

 
template by suckmylolly.com