Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Some student!

Ok let me just say.. I suck. I went to call one of the other gals from class just to "be sure" that I was on the right page and make sure that our fundamentals final was tomorrow morning.. and she tells me that she is in a Fundamentals review class right now... shaking head... I didn't even KNOW we had an opportunity to meet for review today!
'Course Fundamentals is not the course I'm concerned about. I probably wouldn't have gone if I did know about it... We had a staff meeting after work this morning, and I didn't get home until about 9:30am. And I've got a good solid A- in the course. (93.3% walking into the final) And I have barely had to crack a book all semester. Anatomy is the one I'm worried about. I've got a good solid C, (77%) but my anatomy test can be pushed up or down a whole grade if I do extremely well or extremely poorly. (Like above a 90% or below a 50%) I don't know why I'm worried, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to score somewhere in the middle, but ... hmmm... I guess looking at about 200 pages of notes (and no, that's really not an exaggeration) I'm beginning to feel like I don't know anything.
I swear, I'm usually really organized, but working nights and going to school days, things are so bass-ackwards that sometimes I truly don't know whether I'm coming or I'm going. I think the students all think I'm a slacker, but I'm really not. I'm studying and reading and working my ass off. Whatever. Come the end of May, I'll be only working Fri/Sat like i'm supposed to work and things will be better.. I just hope I can keep up until then!
Yea, I suck, but I'm working hard at it!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com