Friday, April 08, 2005

The Caramel Food Group

This being my first post, I thought I ought to delve into why I titled it as such. Yes... this is one of my strongest beliefs. I've held this one since I was in high school, and I don't plan on letting go of it now. Things like butterscotch, toffee, and white mochas belong in the Caramel Food Group... and yes, you need at least one serving here each day! Today, I had a toffee bar from Starbucks to fulfill my nutritional needs.

While I'm here.... Some other things I believe:

  • Nail fungus ads and commercials should be illegal due to all the nausea they have caused.
  • When I die I will no longer have to do laundry again, so it can't be all that bad...

That's all I can think of right this minute. I'd actually love to go on, but I need to be getting ready for work! (have to leave in 45 mins, and I'm not even dressed)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com