It's been a couple weeks, and I really don't miss Ross one bit. There's a couple people there that I miss seeing every day, but I have no desire to go back to that place. (Drama in a handbasket!) And I wouldn't have given it another thought, except I found this scrap of paper mixed in with my Anatomy notes... I forgot I scribbled this down on my way to work - killing time so I didn't have to walk in the door!
3/22/05
Dreading Work
Driving South
me & trent reznor.
Walking Contradiction
dressed like johnny cash
black sweater
& pinstripe slacks
purple toenails
Stand Out
against my milky skin.
And I think of this
driving in the slow lane
because OSHA
won't let you wear
flip-flops.
State trooper peeks
from the shoulder.
Momentarily, i panic.
then i realize,
for once,
i'm actually driving the limit.
I'm the world's worst procrastinator. See, here I should be studying for Tuesday's Anatomy exam. It's on the brain and the endocrine system. I don't know ANY of this material, and haven't even read the chapters but yet I get distracted by something I scribbled three weeks ago, and I am compelled to drop everything and post it onto my blog. I mean really, its not even recent, and I have this urge to post it? (And really, after 3 weeks - like it couldn't wait another day or two??) *shaking head* whatever... lol... I'll write more later, because I really do have things to ramble on about. :)
Thursday, April 14, 2005
Dreading Work (Ross)
Posted by AKAKatydid at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment