- I like to take really long showers
- I very rarely drink soda - and I'd take water over soda any day
- I love John Hughes and David E. Kelley productions
- I can bake scones
- I actually like my handwriting
- I used to type really well, but not anymore because I don't do it quite so often.
- Auto-correct and auto-complete in Microsoft Outlook got me lazy.
- Even in the summer, I like sleeping under a lot of blankets
- I am pro-choice
- and pro-gay rights
- I have no tolerance for intolerance *(and yes, i understand the irony of that)
- I love my ((XM))!
- Orange juice and lemonade give me canker sores from the acidity, but I like them anyway
- I crave waffles with strawberries & whipped cream
- When it comes to God, I'm not sure what to believe... but I do know that I am not a fan of religion. Spirituality, maybe, but not religion.
- I crochet afghans - and become quite attached to them as they grow.
- I'm disappointed that I'm starting to pick up a southern accent, because I liked my "cali valley girl" talk perfectly fine.
- I can't wait to see what happens on Desperate Housewives.
- I have a final in less than 6 hours, and I need to stop procrastinating.
Thursday, April 28, 2005
Random thoughts
Posted by AKAKatydid at 1:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment