How the heck did it get to be November?
October was such a busy month. My dance card was crazy-full. I've spent the last 2 days mostly blissfully crawled under a rock. (Gone out twice, but nothing at the pace I'd been running the last several weeks.) I knew I had to slow down when I actually had a breakdown and cried because of sheer exhaustion. Yes, I actually reverted to my 2-year-old self, and cried. When my dad asked what was wrong, all I could say was, "I'm tired!" (It's ok, I can laugh at it now, but it wasn't funny at the time.)
Great one-liners:
"Don't eat that! Ma'am, that's not a chocolate bar.. that's your hand!" - Teri, to her demented patient.
"It smelled of dust and oldness inside." - Nikki
More on my brain, but too tired to continue...
Friday, November 04, 2011
New-Vember
Posted by AKAKatydid at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment