Yeah, that really exists. No joke; Google it.
I remember hearing about it back when I lived in LA, and thinking how gross. It came up in discussion last night at work. (God knows how we get onto these topics. I believe this one started with us talking about labiaplasties, and how we got onto THAT topic is anybody's guess.) So, on anal bleaching -- All I can think is who the hell looks at their asshole and thinks, "Wow, this is TOO DARK. Hmm, maybe I'll put some caustic chemicals on my anus to bleach it."
I also got to give credit to the people that get that done... because, seriously, of all the things you need to "make prettier" on yourself, if your anus is up on the top of the list, you must be pretty damn perfect. Freaks.
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Anal Bleaching
Posted by AKAKatydid at 6:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment