I originally accidentally posted this completely blank, and while I appreciated the humorous connotations, I actually still have words running through my head tonight. Often I think in pictures. Tonight, it's completely words.
Ahem: husband of patient in room 313: I have already picked the gauge needle I will shove in your eyeball if you don't shutup. It's 18g 1 1/2". Pink wrapper.. med room B. Keep it up, buster! If the Twinkie Defense worked, I'm sure a sleepless defense will!
I thought I was off today, but I got my days mixed up. So I went to work on ONE hour sleep. 13 hours of work on 1 hour sleep royally sucks, but I'm a tough cookie. Came up with this on the drive home. Summation of the day:
I appreciate the silence
In my travels home -
Hearing nothing but my
engine and the heater.
Reflecting on a job
mediorcre-done with
minimal sub-par sleep.
But nobody complained,
and nobody died.
Everything's all right.
Ahem: husband of patient in room 313: I have already picked the gauge needle I will shove in your eyeball if you don't shutup. It's 18g 1 1/2". Pink wrapper.. med room B. Keep it up, buster! If the Twinkie Defense worked, I'm sure a sleepless defense will!
I thought I was off today, but I got my days mixed up. So I went to work on ONE hour sleep. 13 hours of work on 1 hour sleep royally sucks, but I'm a tough cookie. Came up with this on the drive home. Summation of the day:
I appreciate the silence
In my travels home -
Hearing nothing but my
engine and the heater.
Reflecting on a job
mediorcre-done with
minimal sub-par sleep.
But nobody complained,
and nobody died.
Everything's all right.


0 comments:
Post a Comment