Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Post-Vacay Thoughts

So tired. Worn out. I was off 5 days, & today, my 1st day back, I almost didn't recognize the place! Several new policies in place, & our entire supply room has been redone. I don't know where anything is anymore!

Heard today that drug reps soon won't be able to give samples to MD's. Wow. I knew they were changing the laws to disallow sticky notes, pens, clocks & other branded gifts, but I had no idea that it was also no samples! This will change the way MD's operate in a huge way! And I guess that means no more free samples for us patients, either! Geesh, I was really getting spoiled by that - it's always sweet when your doctor slips you 6 months of birth control (that costs $40/mo) in a bag and sends you on your way!

There was a lot I wanted to talk abotu today -the alst couple days have been very busy, but I just am too tired. Can barely keep my eyes open.... kd.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com