1. Remembering to bring bags to the grocery store
(that always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling!)
2. Finding a beautiful old mirror at Habitat for Humanity
3. Discovering I can cook Tilapia really well
4. My gigglesnort. I'm not ashamed...
5. Hot Sauce
6. Pedicures
7. Pumpkin spice coffee
8. Having a productive day.
9. The awareness, during a bad dream, that it's just a dream *
10. Being away from work long enough to look forward to going back!
*Don't let the pic mislead you. I'm not thankful for the evil Skeksis. I fell asleep watching the Dark Crystal. Had strange, creepy dreams with the Skeksis in it! I'm just thankful that, as creepy as it was, I was aware at the time that it was just a dream.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Today I am Thankful For:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment