Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oktoberfest



Well, Oktoberfest was interesting. I drank too much and I'm mostly a little embarrassed by myself. Thankfully, it wasn't a scene like the lovely Y2K AT&T company holiday party. But it still wasn't pretty. Check out the video I've posted for some of what happened.

Not included, is me falling crashing into the bleachers while walking up out of the stadium. I know I'm already accident prone, but put a little too much alcohol in me, and dang.. it just makes it all the worse. I've got a few gnarly bruises from it. I'm tempted to take a pic, but then again, it wasn't but just a few weeks ago when I fell off the ladder... I just barely recovered from that ginormous monstrosity. (I still have a bit of what I'm calling a "bruise scar" there - faint light brown where the bruise was). People will begin to wonder about me! I swear, I'm not being beaten!

I seriously hope that all the alcohol I had will be a good antiseptic for any nasty saliva germs I exposed myself to.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com