* I love my sister! It's been a bit since we've chatted, and that's shitty. But chatted for a bit tonight. Pissysue, chatting with you makes things more right in the world... and we shouldn't go that long without chatting, yo! ::my rock::
* I'm seriously all messed up with day/night. My body wants to sleep mid-afternoon, not at night or morning. Strange. It's so tempting to switch to night shift, but geez, I really enjoy the gals I work with. Wonder if this will subside once the weather changes.
* I think of myself as a pretty tough chick. I can handle a LOT of things. Blood, poop, spiders... but I draw the line at crickets inside the house!! Crickets are EVIL. I hate them with the white-hot heat of a thousand fiery suns.
* I'm completely in love with my new laptop. Picked it up Sunday. Been placed on call a lot lately, though, and I'm gonna have to tighten the budget now. Good thing I didn't get the one with all the bells and whistles.. this one is still rocktastic. Still waiting for a new mirror in my bathroom. Payday is Friday!
* Things I'm excited about: NKOTB reunion tour. (so what if their new stuff sucks.. i'm SOO going!) And I'm gonna do "The Right Stuff" dance while I'm there. Like a dumb 7th grader. And maybe finally tell Donnie that he was once the great love of my life. Also, super excited about Oktoberfest! Yay! I tried to go last year, but tix were sold out. I bought mine early this year :)
* 3 admissions in 3 hours at work today. Craziness. But I love the adrenaline. Thankfully, I had a few good gals with me. And I was glad to at least get a couple hours work in!!
* A neighbor called to check in today. She wanted to let me know that the one creepy freak-tard in my neighborhood has moved to the next town. (yay!) ~ Don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I've had a couple run-ins with him. It wasn't that long ago that I had to call the sheriff dept on him. Creepy bastard.. glad to know he's out of the neighborhood!!
* I'm seriously all messed up with day/night. My body wants to sleep mid-afternoon, not at night or morning. Strange. It's so tempting to switch to night shift, but geez, I really enjoy the gals I work with. Wonder if this will subside once the weather changes.
* I think of myself as a pretty tough chick. I can handle a LOT of things. Blood, poop, spiders... but I draw the line at crickets inside the house!! Crickets are EVIL. I hate them with the white-hot heat of a thousand fiery suns.
* I'm completely in love with my new laptop. Picked it up Sunday. Been placed on call a lot lately, though, and I'm gonna have to tighten the budget now. Good thing I didn't get the one with all the bells and whistles.. this one is still rocktastic. Still waiting for a new mirror in my bathroom. Payday is Friday!
* Things I'm excited about: NKOTB reunion tour. (so what if their new stuff sucks.. i'm SOO going!) And I'm gonna do "The Right Stuff" dance while I'm there. Like a dumb 7th grader. And maybe finally tell Donnie that he was once the great love of my life. Also, super excited about Oktoberfest! Yay! I tried to go last year, but tix were sold out. I bought mine early this year :)
* 3 admissions in 3 hours at work today. Craziness. But I love the adrenaline. Thankfully, I had a few good gals with me. And I was glad to at least get a couple hours work in!!
* A neighbor called to check in today. She wanted to let me know that the one creepy freak-tard in my neighborhood has moved to the next town. (yay!) ~ Don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I've had a couple run-ins with him. It wasn't that long ago that I had to call the sheriff dept on him. Creepy bastard.. glad to know he's out of the neighborhood!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment