Monday, November 06, 2006

Stage II

Well, final exam over. Passed. Time for stage II of the last semester: preceptorship time. Have class mon-fri from 8-5 this week. Wow. What the hell are they going to teach us!? *sigh* oh well, just keep rolling with the punches.

Still don't know where I'm being sent for my preceptorship (groan) - not that I'm worried, but I'd really just like to peg my schedule down, if at all possible!

Been cold here lately: down to 20's & 30's at night. Right now, 31 degrees according to the weather channel. Freezing. Literally. Don't mind though - here's what I'm enjoying: The smell of the space heather, the weight of blankets on me (probably at least 20 lbs!) and ... my beanie. Love the beanies. May just wear sweats to class tomorrow so I'll be sure to be both warm and comfortable. Some kaluha or brandy would probably be really good right now... I take it back, I want pancakes & some cream sherry. Too bad I have class in the morning.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com