Super Tuesday.
I voted.
The End.
Hate that I'm so tired. Don't like to sleep this much, it's just all I can do. Scarcely stay awake in class, and it makes me feel guilty. I hope my teachers don't take it personally. I"m sure my fellow students think I'm some kind of lazy-ass fuckup, but whatever. I'm kinda used to people making dumb misjudgments about me.
I miss my friends at Eden Gardens. I think Diane must've been tuned into my wavelength because I was just thinking of them all as I was getting ready for school, and she happened to call and leave a sweet voicemail shortly thereafter. She's the best. I definitely plan to continue my volunteerism over there, the timing is just incredibly sucky right now.
I don't understand why buying yarn costs so much more than buying a blanket. Making a blanket costs $40+ (just using a basic yarn). Blankets these days are $10-20. Just doesn't make sense.
Got the name of my preceptor - need to contact her to see what her schedule lookks like. We can officially begin precepting Friday after class. I promise I won't start that early: I still work 12 hrs Fri & 8 hrs Saturday. Not sure how the hell I'm going to fit this all together - and I'm not gonna lie: it's another source of stress. Whatever. The end ... again.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Super Tuesday
Posted by AKAKatydid at 4:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment