Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Final Final

Final exam is in 9hrs & 18 mins. Wow. Studied for about 20 minutes so far. My concentration level/ attention span sucks right now. And even as I write this, I'm distracted by the constant hum of background noise from my CPU. Geesh. I think I'll do ok. I hope so, at least. With the exception of one exam, I've done very well. I failed one test - miserably. I think I mentioned that before here. The other three, I've scored in the 90's, so I've got a pretty solid B.

So tired. Been very dizzy for a while now, and it's starting to get to me. I don't know what it's from, but my assumption is that it's related to my anemia and other female issues. Hopefully it will resolve itself soon. I've been told to double my iron intake, so now I'm taking several times the recommended daily dosage. (Yeouch!) My ferritin (iron stores) levels awere 0 on my lab draw in September. ZERO. (normal is approx 20-150). My ferritin now is like 6 or 7, and my HgB is up from 9.3 to 9.8. My doctor seems to be pleased with the progress. I however, wish we could get it in faster. I'd rather they just give me a unit of RBC's and a mini-bag of iron.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com