Monday, June 26, 2006

Clark! ... We need you!!

Ok, this morning, I'm hanging out. It's like 7am - raining. I just went out & spun around in the rain (because that's what I do when it rains!) and was sitting on the porch - and out of the corner of the yard, I see a big freakin RAT run. OMG, heebie-jeebies. He did *NOT* need to be running that close to our house!!

So that was pest #1.

NOWWW... Pest #2: Somehow my computer has managed to dip its balls into "Pest Trap" and "Winstall.exe". Two horrid viruses. My desktop is gone, and I can't download any P2P items. I've been working on it for hours, to no avail. It sucks. I'm soo not going to expand on it, though, because it's nacho business what my OS, firewall, virus scanner setup is. (I've got enough troubles - and I'm not completely stupid.)

friggum-fraggum!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com