Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Confession

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned..
Who knows how long it's been since my last confession. However, this evening, on the way to the store, just went out to buy some more tape (so I could finish painting the kitchen without making a mess all over your crown mouldings & stuff) in the rush to get there, I totally desecrated that cool rock that lights up with the house number on it. You know which one - I bought it for you for Christmas a couple years back. Well I smooshed it to pieces. I bought a new light up sign, but I know it's not the same. I know you won't be angry, however I sincerely hope you don't harass me too much for knocking down yet ANOTHER item in the yard.

PS. I know you think I'm responsible for more, but I've only knocked down ONE of the Malibu lights. So this makes number TWO of things I've destroyed in the front yard. Keep that in mind, please.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com