Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year - 2006

They say that whatever you do on the first is a sign of what's to come for the rest of the year - which, I think is why mom usually wanted us to clean and do productive things ... I always felt it'd be better spent sleeping - a LOT.

Well, if such superstitions are true, then my year will be just bloody grand! I rang in the new year working.... on the psych ward, on suicide watch!

While i was on watch, I took the time to reflect on the past year... seems all the media has their own little spin on the "Year in Review"... i figure I'd kinda do the same.

Things I've Learned in 2005:

  • What an esophagogastroduodenoscopy is.
  • How to make potato soup
  • Sudoku
  • My way around town ... kinda
  • Wallpaper is evil and is to be avoided at all costs
  • Stephen Hawking wasn't always in a wheelchair
  • Breastfeeding basics (don't ask!)
  • ... and a lot of other shit I can't think of. Lots of nursing stuff, but don't want to bore everyone with that stuff.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com