Thursday, January 05, 2006

Cuddlewhores & Turkey Crap

Earlier this evening I spent an hour & a half on the phone with Dan. OMG, I so miss the guy! Haven't talked to him in like 3 friggin' years!! Was thinking about him & Jeff the other day & Googled 'em. Was so excited to hear back from Dan.

Dan is my little cuddlewhore, and I am his. *(As mentioned before, plenty of people I know IRL read this sucker, so let me clarify:) No, we've never slept together - at least not like that! (eew! I know where that thing has been!!) But we have cuddled & slept together like that plenty of times.
It was funny - it's been so long, but it truly felt like we were able to jump right back to old times. You know that's when things are cool. I've been pretty fortunate to be able to reconnect with a few people from wayback in the past year.

Anyway, so Dan's out in Minnesota building a power plant fueled by turkey crap. (I didn't believe it either!!) Thinking about visiting him. I've never been that far North, & I think I'd have a shitload of fun! (ha! very punny!) If i could hop on a plane right away, I probably would - before I get a chance to stop and think about it.

Except for Aunt Margo, I haven't seen anyone from back home since I've been here, & I'm really missing CA - the family/friends, the culture, the foods, the fact that stores & banks are actually open in hours convenient for their clients! Was thinking about taking a trip back home over the summer, but I'm not making any definite plans ... will wait and see. (OMG, I want some sourdough toast ... Grandma-Style right now... sooo bad!)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com