Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Stream...

Stream of consciousness... Just some random thoughts on junk going through my mind. No rhyme or reason or order or anything. If ya don't like it click that little X in the top right hand corner!

  • Had lunch with Brandy yesterday... it was so good to see her again! I sure miss our regular lunch hours!
  • I got 100% on my first Physiology quiz today, and that made me smile. Made me smile even bigger knowing that not very many people did get 100%.
  • Got my "critical thinking" CAP test results back today ... It's a test of your logic that we had to take at the end of last semester. I don't understand the scores, but I know I "passed" all sections (it's not worth anything, so that's why I put passed in quotes)... and I'm above the national average in all sections too. (Even though it's not worth anything, it's nice to know I can still do ok. Go me!)
  • C=RN ... A & B is just gravy. ...hopefully i'll get a good bit of gravy this summer though!
  • Been listening to the all DMB station on AOL radio for the last couple days... a LOT.
  • Made kickass fajitas with portabella mushrooms, sauteed onions, jack cheese & avocado for dinner tonight. Even packed a leftover one for lunchbreak during clinical tomorrow.
  • I'm actually going to watch a baby being born tomorrow... at least I think so. I still don't know anything about Pitocin or Toridol or any of the other drugs yet, though.
  • (guess you can say I'm procrastinating again?) ~~ Pretty much any time you see a post you can bet I'm putting off something else I'd rather not do!
  • All in all, it's been a pretty good week - and I'm not even sure what's made it different from the last couple weeks.
  • Read a spanglish blog on Monday and understood it. Spanglish is always easier than full Spanish, but still .. baby steps though, grasshopper.
  • There's always a couple things that I want to write, but don't because I know people that read this.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com