Earned a pretty easy couple hundred bucks last night working with my agency. It was busy, but mostly easy-peasy. I'm tired now. They asked me to come back tonight, but I intend on sleeping today!
So, in this shitty economy, people have been scrambling for jobs... and this greedy puta has been holding 3 of them & only working at one. Changed that this week. Friday I mailed off my resignation for my job in BFE. Hard decision to make, but I knew it had to be done... And last night, I took up a shift on my 3rd job (per diem agency). I worked 14 hours: 2hrs orientation, & 12hrs on the floor with patients. Thought it was pretty damned funny that the hospital I went to last night is part of the same company I just turned my resignation into!
I'm not one to fight, argue, or confront. And in fact, I'm the kind of person that just gives & gives until she gives up. Yesterday I've officially given up on a friend I'd recently reconnected with. I'm not going to rehash everything, because it's not dramatic... Just another life realization. Dropping another "Negative Nancy" before it can continue to drain me. Find your road to happiness, dammit! I can't carry you to your own happiness. That is one road you must find on your own.
..Seeing little tiny lizards on the walls of my apartment building. (outside.) I'm not creeped out - I think it's endearing. I like to say hi to them as they come by. I don't know if they can hear me. Someday I'll have to look up whether lizards have ears.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
3 Jobs & a Negative Nancy
Posted by AKAKatydid at 8:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment