Friday, April 24, 2009

Today I am Thankful For:


1.  Being a grown-up - because as a kid, eating a plate of strawberries for a meal is not appropriate. But as a grown-up, it's considered a "healthy" low-cal dinner!
2.  Andrew Nelson the 43rd. I didn't realize how much I love seeing him up there, until I took him down to put him in the sunshine, and really felt sad when he wasn't up on the mantle!
3.  Hearing from old friends.
4.  Motrin
5.  Finding shows you want to watch online.. and not needing cable tv.
6.  Used books
7.  Feeling comfortable enough with myself that I laugh over breaking out like a 16-year-old on prom night..
8.  Homemade black bean soup.
9.  Tigi "Curls Rock" line of products.
10. My Handycam.. I still don't know how to use it too well, but I'm diggin' it.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com