Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Shower & stuff

Flew to Atlanta after I got off of work yesterday morning. Yeah, AFTER my shift. I was SOOOO tired, but it was SOOO worth it! :) My Aunt Margaret (Dad's little sister) threw Keri a baby shower, & I suprised KC by showing up. (As far as she knew, I was stuck in Baltimore working). She was so happy she started to cry! (Sometimes tears are GOOD!)

Mom brought some goodies I'd had tucked away for KC & Aunt Margaret for me... (I went a little hog-wild on the Carter's stuff before I moved, and it was all at my house in BFE so mom was nice enough to put it all in a gift bag and bring it with her for me).
But I also had a few other goodies I'd bought at the local Carter's store here in MD ... along with a kickass risque top I picked up for KC at Spencer's. I really wasn't sure if she'd hate it or how she'd react.. but she *loved* it! It was a total hit! Yeah, thumbs up.. and um.. a big p3n1s! It's definitely a BOY! hahah!
Sadly, I forgot my camera, & this is pretty much the only picture I took during the whole shower (with my phone) .. and I cut off her head! (This is what happens when you're up over 24 hrs and try to function!) Thankfully, KC brought her camera, and had people taking pictures for her the whole time, so I'm sure there'll be some kind of other pics to add. (*crossing fingers*)

I did take pictures today of other little things... found pictures of Grandpa Speed's artwork hanging in Aunt Margaret's house that I photographed. I also took pictures of a couple stone sculptures in the ATL airport that moved me. (I love seeing art in unexpected places!)

I'd planned on posting these pictures at the end of this post. For some reason, I can't get the HTML to look the way I want it to.. I'll post in a separate entry once I get it all squared away!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com