1. Sick days
2. The Bean
3. When Cunado picks up the phone so I get to say hi to him, too.
4. The fact that I've 100% mastered Dad's cookies.
5. Greg - of Greg's Fix-it Shop.
6. Not having to go to the ER & try to explain myself today!
7. Icepacks
8. IHOP breakfasts with M&D
9. Unlimited TXT messaging.
10. OMG - Twitter. (how did I almost forget this!?) - barely signed up, and I'm straight-up addicted!!
2. The Bean
3. When Cunado picks up the phone so I get to say hi to him, too.
4. The fact that I've 100% mastered Dad's cookies.
5. Greg - of Greg's Fix-it Shop.
6. Not having to go to the ER & try to explain myself today!
7. Icepacks
8. IHOP breakfasts with M&D
9. Unlimited TXT messaging.
10. OMG - Twitter. (how did I almost forget this!?) - barely signed up, and I'm straight-up addicted!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment