So, I bought some curtains & rods late last night. Let me tell you 11:30pm, Friday night at Wal-Mart. I'd forgotten that's like the "happening" place to be if you're a college-age kid (too young for bars) in a small town. Holy Moley. So, the rods don't fit, and I'm not sure about the curtains now either. Groan.
Now as for the damn bathroom. *insert massive eyeroll here* Here's what it looks like after the mirror was removed and the dumb peel-n-sticks were peeled & un-stuck. What was gonna be a quick late-night paint job has turned into a nice major project. Going tomorrow to buy spackle & other supplies. Ugh. If that were my project, I'd be EMBARRASSED to say I did it!! Seriously!
I bought a riding lawnmower today! Yay! To be delivered tomorrow evening. Yes, it's a KEY start, not a ripcord, so I think I'll be good. I'll keep ya posted.
Now as for the damn bathroom. *insert massive eyeroll here* Here's what it looks like after the mirror was removed and the dumb peel-n-sticks were peeled & un-stuck. What was gonna be a quick late-night paint job has turned into a nice major project. Going tomorrow to buy spackle & other supplies. Ugh. If that were my project, I'd be EMBARRASSED to say I did it!! Seriously!
I bought a riding lawnmower today! Yay! To be delivered tomorrow evening. Yes, it's a KEY start, not a ripcord, so I think I'll be good. I'll keep ya posted.


0 comments:
Post a Comment