Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Grandfather's Granddaughter


Ok, so almost nobody will "get" this, but getting ready for bed, and got the coffee ground, and ready for the morning. Once I was through, I realized that I had (without even consciously doing it!) poured the water into the pitcher & covered it with a paper towel. I don't think I've ever done that before!

That's exactly how my grandfather made his coffee.

I was so surprised, I actually had to stop and photograph it! The picture is hard to see, but on the left is the Bunn pitcher, full of water covered with a paper towel. To the right, duh, is the Bunn coffeemaker. Grampa gave me this coffeemaker years ago, when I was living in Sebastopol. I had said that my coffeepot had broken, and he went into his garage, and pulled out a BRAND NEW box with a Bunn coffemaker... he said he always keeps a spare.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com