Melancholy today.
Ready for another
self-inflicted time out.
It's who I am.... It's what I do.
Sometimes I really hate that about myself, but I've come to accept that it's just my nature. Some people bully me about it, but those that are closest know it's not personal.
It's been a very rough couple weeks & I'm ready for a break from it all.
My head is hurting, & I've been overly stressed. I was offered the opportunity to be put on call this evening - working only the 1st 1/2 of my shift. I snatched it up without reservation!
Chipped one of my teeth on a fork trying to bite into a cucumber earlier this evening. It's not very conspicuous, but it's sharp & driving me crazy. I kept looking at the fork wanting it to look like it just got out of a garbage disposal, but nope, straight tines - the chip was all me. *sigh*
I wish I could have a secret hiding spot to go to & meditate for a while. My mind is too cluttered here.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Time-Out
Posted by AKAKatydid at 3:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment