Friday the 13th, and I'm not even superstitious,
but whoah nelly... sucked balls. Thankfully it
wasn't with a full moon. (now THAT I believe in!)
I'm convinced that someday there'll be a study proving that crackheads make the world go 'round... showing that, like ants, if you took them out of the food chain eventually all our life as we know it would cease to exist. In the meantime however, the crackheads are driving me batty. 4 of my 6 patients the other day were, & I think that's pretty extreme. My patients sucked, and they ran me ragged, but I was there every 4 hours with the Demerol or Dilaudid & Phenergan cocktail, so we got along... for the most part.
Wonder if there was a shortage of drugs on the streets this week?
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Crackheads Make the World go 'Round
Posted by AKAKatydid at 3:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment