Sunday, April 23, 2006

It's that time again

Ages, once again, since I've written. Keep having these sporadic thoughts.. really cool or strange things that I think of & they pop in my head - and I say I'm gonna blog that! Only to forget about it moments later.
Stayed home from work today. Notsomuch that I was sick, but that I feel like absolute shit. (can you say menorrhagia!?) I'm practically worthless at this time each month. I know that something's not right, and I've been putting it off for a while. Actually had an appt last month, only to start bleeding early, and had to cancel it. I don't like staying home - esp when this means 12 hours of not being paid. School will be out in like 2 weeks, so my schedule will free up a lot & hopefully I can get myself checked out. In the meantime, though, I'm curled up with a heating pad, sleeping constantly, waking only to feed myself Aleve, and make trips to the bathroom. Blehhh..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com