Sunday, April 30, 2006

Adieu

I had a wonderful friday night. Went out with a friend from work & a couple of her friends. Got home at 7am, and after I hit the showers, I went straight to sleep. Had a blast... really. Lots of fun stories, but they were overshadowed Saturday. I slept the majority of the day Sat, which was good, since I had to work Sat night, so I stayed on a night schedule. I vaguely remember hearing my cell phone ringing at 2pm, saw it was mom, & I silenced the phone because I was still sleeping. When I woke up just before 5pm, I saw 2 messages on the machine. Both were from dad's relatives, saying "call me". I knew something was wrong. Dad was outside in the garden visiting with our neighbor. I said, "Dad, you need to come here... I think something happened!".
... Uncle HK, Dad's brother, passed away. I'd like to go on, but I'm not really in the mood to sit and type. I'll have to clear up my thoughts (streamline them, you know) and get back to you.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com