Playing hooky from school today. Got up, showered, & dressed... it was 62 degrees upstairs. (42 outside!) So cold I just wanted to stay under the down comforter. Was burning candles like they were going out of style! Just felt like one of those days where you want to ease into it, & candles gave a nice soft glow - much preferrered over a ceiling fan full of 60-watts! Also, it smelled good! :)
Asked Mr. Dad, "Isn't Friday the anniversary of Grampa's passing?" - only to find out that today is. Further added to my somber mood today.
Monday night I went to bed with a headache so intense I was nauseous. Woke up in the middle of the night just soaked in sweat. (And it was cold upstairs, believe me!) Had nearly soaked completely through my thick fleece pants
Had more incredibly strange dreams last night (Tuesday) - strange figures in clothes moving around. Inanimate objects were alive & dressed, & everything looked like you were looking through a bubble lens. I distinctly remember seeing a hockey stick moving around at one point. Sounds funny now, but it creeped me out. Seems I can't get enough sleep lately because the quality of sleep just isn't there.
So anyway, today.. I stayed home... went back to sleep for about 3 hours. I'm still cold & tired - and still deprived of some quality peaceful sleep.
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Hooky
Posted by AKAKatydid at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment