Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Creepy


Eew... it just gives me the goosebumps thinking of it. I just found a silverfish/firebrat on my desk. It went running away so fast when I turned on the light, I couldn't catch it to kill it. So now, of course, I keep thinking it's going to crawl up on me. This wasn't a baby one, either. Sucker could probably eat my entire med-surg book! (and that's a big-ass book, by the way!!) I've got a million books and papers on my desk, so I'm sure he's been in hog heaven. Nasty creature. It's been hot here today, (digital thermometer in the corner of the porch registered 114!) and I'd like to think that he was only here because of the heat, and that there's no more of these guys around. ...i'd much rather see spiders than those creepy crawlers. Spiders at least eat other bugs; these nasty things eat wallpaper and books.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com