Friday, February 05, 2010

Does your face hurt? It's killin' me!

I went to the dentist yesterday. My cheekbone/ upper jaw still hurts where I got the Novocaine.

me: (holding cheek)
cp: you poor thing.. does it hurt bad?
me: it's about a 5
cp: (laughing uncontrollably) a 5!
me: (stifling a giggle) don't make me laugh.. when i laugh, it's like a 7.
cp: (laughs even harder)

Got to go home early, because nobody needed me. I had been requested by Orthopedics, but when I showed up, they were fully staffed, and said they didn't need me. Went back to the nursing office around 09:45, and they called like every department to see if they needed help. The manager finally decided by 10am to let me (and CP) go home. We got paid 4 hours (8am-12pm) so it wasn't a total waste... And secretly, I'm glad to go home... my face hurts.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com