Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just Chillin'

Every time I turn around, I'm going somewhere or doing something. I stay hella busy, and I like it that way. And with 4 days off in a row, the possibilities seem endless. I even started to book a flight early this morning for a late-morning trip... (Was debating between Charlotte or Tampa) and then decided, fuckit... I really need to stay home and save some money. I'm moving in 3 weeks, and really still unsure of the job situation. Like I said before, I know I'll be fine with money, but I really don't need to plop down a few hundred bucks on a weekend trip right now.

So 4 days at the apartment. WOW. I haven't been here that much at ALL.. I won't know what do do with myself! I need a vacuum cleaner with a hose to pack my belongings, for sure. (Spacebags ROCK!) I may head to Towson to use the Bed Bath & Beyond coupon I have :)

Still might be tempted to go to DC for a bit, but I didn't see any events there that piqued my interest today.. Maybe tomorrow, as President's Day, there'll be some cool stuff going on. I'm not beyond a quick run to DC. (Besides, I really want to see some of the Smithsonian stuff while I'm here!)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com