I love Grey's Anatomy. Even when it's over, I sat there, face tear-stained & wet, eyes puffy. Just breathing. I love the show - it takes me for a ride every week, and I look forward, always to the next installment. I have to wonder, with the intensity of this 3-parter, what the hell Shonda has in store for us for sweeps in March!
P.S.: Loved Bomb-Tech guy... loved him so much in his whopping 2 episode appearance. It gave me great joy to see him back, if just for a fleeting death moment! <3
I miss my best. Would love to settle in and tell him about the things in my world. He always has such great perspective. Protective, I feel safe when he's around. If he were here, I'd tell him about work, about my thoughts... I'd be interested in his take. He reads into me and feels me - he gives insight. To the things inside me that I just can't seem to put a finger on. I suppose someday I'll find another one, but I wonder if that magic exists elsewhere. Definitely "the one you can't live without." But I hope in this world, there's more than one I can't live without. I miss the magic.
Got my license on Wednesday! Drove to Columbia - yay me! Now if ony I can end the Nurse Tech gig, and start doing the real thing. I feel so out of practice. Would love a bigger paycheck! And really need new challenges & diversions. After all the busyness of the last several years, this sudden change of pace is akin to a free fall with a crash landing!
Saturday, February 24, 2007
The Magic, The Nurse, and Crash Landings
Posted by AKAKatydid at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment