I told Kace like a week ago that I thought my uterus was angry at me. Now I decided that it hates me. Fine. I hate it back.
Went to the GYN yesterday because I've been bleeding since the 11th. Yes the 11th. I lost track of how many days that is... but it's a damn long time. I'll spare you the disgusting details of all the problems I've been having.
I had my hemoglobin checked while I was there. It was 9.3. No wonder I've been feeling so lethargic lately. So, yes, I'm officially anemic now. I'm on iron pills for the time being. (I'm hoping this will all clear up soon enough). The NP wouldn't let me work last night because of my Hgb. Probably a good thing...
Things are still a mystery, and nobody liked what they saw on my ultrasound yesterday, so I had another appt today: it was a pre-op consult. Sucky.
That's all. If you excuse me, I need to take a nap. I'm due in at work tonight.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
I hate my uterus
Posted by AKAKatydid at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment