Feel like I'm forgetting someone today. I'm thinking it's someone's birthday, but I can't remember who.
Fell asleep last night with a med-surg book in hand. I was somewhere in in "treatment of pancreatitis" - and next thing I knew, it was morning. So what if I'm on summer vacation? I'm not going to let my mind go further into mush. Sometimes I really wish I'd struggled to learn as a kid - because then I might have at least learned how to study. I'll be honest - nursing school is NOT academically challenging... at least not for me. It just takes a lot of time. I haven't studied much. The only course I really read a lot for was maternity nursing. That's it. I'm not proud of it; it's just the truth.
Cleaned the house today. Swept, dusted, vacuumed, etc. Just call me Hazel. Felt productive... Wonder how long this'll last. I think I'm going to need to pick up some extra shifts at work. There's only so much one can do between now & the end of August. Boredom would prevail way too quickly. (Believe me, I'm not gonna study that much!) Besides, I'd like to take a trip back to CA, & I could really use come cash for it.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Happy Birthday Somebody?
Posted by AKAKatydid at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment